What it is: A barrier method that helps prevent pregnancy and STls. Can be made out of latex, polyurethane and lambskin.
How to use it:
- Before the penis touches your partner's vagina, mouth or anus:
- Check for expiration date.
- Open condom package carefully with your fingenips
- Make sure the condom is ready to roll on the right way - the rim should be on the outside (looks like a hat!)
- Pinch the tip of the condom and place on thehead of the penis
- Unroll the condom all the way down to the base of the penis
- Have sex!
- After ejaculation, hold the condom at the base and pull out of your partner's body (this will prevent any leakage!)
- Throw away condom in the trash (not the toilet - it can clog it!)
Side effects: You can be allergic to latex - it can cause itchiness. a rash or other symptoms - you can use a non-latex condom!
Easy to use and carry around
Protects from pregnancy and STIs
You can buy condoms in most stores
You may have to stop what you are doing to use them
You must use a new condom every time you have sex
Lambskin condoms DO NOT protect against STIs