This collection can connect you with an assortment of organizations dedicated to causes central to the LGBTQ community. You’ll find tools, info and resources for individual support, as well as issues within the larger LGBTQ community.
- The Trevor Project — Communication services for LGBTQ individuals to access a trained specialist, online resource center, and online social networking space for youth in the LGBTQ community.
- GLBT National Help Center — Multiple peer counseling hotlines, with online peer chat options and searchable local resources for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
- Trans Lifeline — A hotline staffed by transgender people to provide individual support for the needs of trans members of the community.
- Victory Fund - Providing campaign, fundraising and communications support to LGBTQ candidates to increase the number of openly LGBTQ elected officials – because representation is power.
- PFlag - PFLAG is the first and largest organization dedicated to supporting, educating, and advocating for LGBTQ+ people and their families.
- Anti-Violence Project - AVP empowers lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and HIV-affected communities and allies to end all forms of violence through organizing and education, and supports survivors through counseling and advocacy.
- Matthew Shepard Foundation - Empowering individuals to find their voice to create change and challenge communities to identify and address hate that lives within our schools, neighborhoods, and homes.
- Modern Military - The Modern Military Association of America (MMAA) is the nation’s largest organization of LGBTQ service members, military spouses, veterans, their families and allies - a united voice for the LBGTQ military and veteran community.
- Equality Federation - Equality Federation is an advocacy accelerator rooted in social justice, building power in our network of state-based lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ+) advocacy organizations.